Posted on: Aug 9
We believe in providing the best possible atmosphere for technologists to produce their best. All developers have their choice of workstation and monitor (most people have 30" displays on their desktop). Everything we do is designed to help the team perform at the peak of their abilities. In addition, because we are an Open Source company, your work (attributed to you) will be visible to everyone in the world.
- Experience creating complex single page (Ajax/Comet) web applications (IE8+, latest versions of FF, Chrome, Safari)
- Well versed in performance optimization techniques
- A solid understanding of HTML/CSS, beyond the basics
Education / Other Skills
- Thorough knowledge of software design principles and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Degree-level or equivalent experience, specializing in computer science or a similar discipline
- Experience with common build environments and source control systems
- You are self-motivated and self-directing
- Experience with canvas, svg, web gl
- Expert Git skills
As we anticipate that not every candidate will have every skill desired, candidates should express a demonstrated ability to acquire skills on the job to round out their profile.
Apply for this position.
Send a CV to email@example.com