Senior Mobile Developer at Venture Funded Business
Posted on: Jul 30
Title: Senior Mobile Developer at Venture Funded Business
Position Summary: LifeShield.com is expanding our development team by adding a leader for our mobile applications. The company is currently creating a state-of-the-art mobile application for home security that will first be rolled out on the Android OS tablets. This should be an exciting project to work on for any experienced mobile developer looking to make a change with their work effort. In the future, we will also look to create an ios version of the application. Our team is experienced, fun and fast to market!
The ideal candidate should be familiar with creating, executing and managing mobile development within an agile work environment. We currently adhere loosely to agile principles using bi-weekly iterations with stories and tasks. This person will be reporting to the CTO with daily reporting responsibilities to the Senior Product Manager of the mobile application.
- Knowledge of Android architecture
- Android Application development experience
- Experience of JNI programming
- Experience of socket programming.
- Excellent Core Java programming experience.
- Knowledge of Java and Native threads concepts
- Knowledge of Android RIL
- Knowledge of Animations
- Implement scalable software systems that meet the business requirements
- Act as subject matter expert in Android versions and SDK architectures
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintain existing software systems
- Participate in the design and development of new and existing software solutions
Latitude of Decision-Making: Acting as lead Android developer. Working directly with developers and product manager to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of Android development experience in Java and JNI development for Android using Eclipse
- Experience targeting multiple Android devices, both phones and tablets, from multiple manufacturers and across all OS versions
- Experience with HTTP and REST web services
Desired Skill set:
- 5+ years of experience developing mobile apps for iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone and BlackBerry
- Google Analytics, Flurry Analytics, Google Map API, Push Notification, Memory Management, Google DRM, Amazon DRM
- Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK integration, Apple iAd, Admob SDK, AdWhirl SDK, Airpush SDK
- Objective-C, iOS SDK
- Experience with Android XML a plus.
This position is based in Yardley, PA. Compensation will be VERY competitive. Find out more at our company at lifeshield.com
Apply for this position.
send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org