Posted on: Jul 25
Location: Chicago, IL
Doejo is a full service digital agency and startup accelerator headquartered in Chicago. We provide branding, art direction, web design & development, startup incubation, creative marketing, social media strategy, commercial video production, and commercial storefront development services to a wide array of clients, from bootstrapped startups to Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking an iOS Developer with significant experience. Requirements include the following:
1. 2+ years developing mobile applications for iPhone/iPad
2. 2+ years with Objective-C
3. Significant experience with UI development for mobile applications desired
4. Understanding of software design patterns and principals, especially MVC and OOP
5. Extensive experience interacting with RESTful APIs and JSON
6. Familiar with memory management
7. Familiar with using blocks
8. Extensive experience using version control repositories (git)
9. An understanding of the application lifecycle states and their transitions
10. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
11. 3+ years with PHP, Ruby, Java, or other OOP language
- Android (Java) experience
- Familiarity with Linux
If you desire to work in an informal, collaborative environment then this job is for you. You will be given the opportunity to provide guidance and participate in all aspects of engineering and development.
Doejo offers competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience.
Apply for this position.
Please submit resume and other relevant background information to email@example.com