Service Center Tech Administrator
Posted on: Jul 9
Bloom Health is looking for a passionate and creative Tech Administrator to design, maintain and troubleshoot technical operations for its Service Center. Bloom Health’s service center is outsourced to a provider specializing in national service center operations, enabling world-class service for our customers.
The Service Center Tech Administrator will support the enterprise tools and technical processes required to maintain technical operations specifically relating to the service center. This role may also project manage and coordinate with various vendors on future integrations regarding telephony, CRM and Bloom’s in-house enrollment administration. Our application suite includes Software-as-a-Service delivered email, CRM, document management and a web-deployed internal administration tool.
The Service Center Tech Administrator will report to our Technical Operations Lead.
· Monitor and troubleshoot data movement between the service center, Bloom’s application suite and 3rd parties
· Implement new integration points as needed to streamline efficiency in the service center
· Administer Bloom’s application suite including Add/Change/Delete of users from SaaS platforms upgrades and contract management
· Troubleshoot service delivery issues both internally and in coordination with vendors
· Design reports and instrumentation to help Service Center management evaluate operations
· Produce documentation to be used by helpdesk analysts in support of the organization
· Form partnerships across our organization to ensure the service center has unparalleled IT support
· Consistently put forth a positive and creative attitude to provide ideal solutions to technical problems and changes
· Open to additional projects and duties as directed by the Technical Operations Lead
· Minimum of 5 years related professional experience, preferably in an emerging growth organization
· Background of supporting hosted enterprise applications for large groups
· Strong drive for customer service and their satisfaction, including internal stakeholders and colleagues
· Experience with Google Apps, Salesforce.com and other SaaS delivered application platforms
· Exposure to web services and custom API integration between SaaS applications
· Comfortable creating and supporting data feeds to external systems
· Ability to quickly identify business requirements and adapt to any system changes well
· Partner with all service center team members to ensure business needs are met; Routinely provide creative and out-of-the-box solutions
· Solid communication skills to best enable collaboration with internal and external partners of widely varying backgrounds and personalities
· Excellent analytical skills; Proven track record of managing projects across multiple vendors/partners
· Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
· History of successfully executing crisis management in stressful situations
· Ability and interest to be on call to meet business needs
If You Have Any of These Skills, It’s a Bonus:
· Experience providing enterprise support for SaaS applications to outside parties
· Prior work with integration of Telephony and SaaS applications
· Experience customizing Salesforce.com for customer service
Additional Role Details:
This position will support the enterprise systems of the service center during operational hours. Currently, Bloom’s service center is open M-F, 8am to 6pm Central time. Enrollment period support may range from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm during the months of October, November, and December.
The Service Center Tech Administrator will be based at the Bloom Health Headquarters in Minneapolis. From time to time, travel to the service center may be necessary, but it would be less than 25% of the time. We expect this to expand for support during high volume enrollment periods.
About Bloom Health
Bloom Health is dedicated to helping employers and their employees find better health care, together. Using a defined contribution approach, Bloom helps employers determine how much to spend on health care, and then helps employees find the most suitable health insurance and health programs on which to spend their health care dollars.
Apply for this position.
Bloom Health, www.gobloomhealth.com, is in downtown Minneapolis. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For updates on open positions, follow @BloomHealth on Twitter and Facebook. Why should you apply? Bloom makes an investment